Atlanta Jazz Festival 2017
May 26 - May 28
The Atlanta Jazz Festival is regarded as one of the country’s largest free jazz festivals. It is an annual musical showcase that celebrates jazz legends and up-and-upcoming jazz greats. Enjoy the show-stopping performances.
Message from Mayor Kasim Reed
|• ADMISSION. The event is FREE and open to the public.|
• DATES & HOURS. Festival hours in Piedmont Park are Friday, May 27 from 6 -11 pm; Saturday, May 28 from 11 am-11 pm and Sunday, May 29 from 11 am-11 pm.
• MULTIPLE STAGES. Enjoy music featuring Local, National and International Artists.
• KIDZONE. The KidZone area will offer games and interactive play for all ages.
• SHOPPING & FOOD VENDORS. A wide variety of food vendors will tempt your taste buds with BBQ, gyros, burgers, Caribbean foods and more! Browse the booths for unique items including art, clothing and jewelry.
• PARK RULES. There will be NO GRILLING, NO PETS and NO STAKING OF TENTS allowed in Piedmont Park during the festival.Click here for details
~ The easiest way to come to the festival is to take MARTA
~ Ride your bicycle and park it at the free bike valet at Piedmont Park on 10th Street near Park Tavern, courtesy of the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition
~ Reserve guaranteed parking in advance with Parking Panda If you are driving, we recommend that you purchase in advance.
~ Get dropped off with Uber The smartest way to get around. One tap and a car comes directly to you. And payment is completely cashless.
Due to blockage on I-85 for several months, take alternate route or MARTA