- This event has passed.
Robinson EFC Conference
May 18 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
A New Regime: Aging Economy, Defense Needs and Global Manufacturing
Come to the quarterly conference and hear three invited guest speakers along with award winning director, Dr. Rajeev Dhawan, analyze this issue in detail.
• An Economist’s View of the Global Aviation Industry
• Challenges and Opportunities Facing the Defense Sector
• The Economics of Longevity
• Forecast of the Nation, State and Region
• Dr. Rajeev Dhawan • Director, Economic Forecasting Center at GSU
• Jan Hogrefe • Chief Economist, Boeing
• Nayantara Hensel •Former Chief Economist, Department of the Navy
• Kathryn Lawler •Executive Director, Atlanta Regional Collaborative for Health Improvement
You will be joining 300 other business professionals at the event, so don’t miss this great opportunity to network!
• Dr. Dhawan’s presentation
• 3 Guest Speakers • Conference materials • Both Forecast Booklets
• Breakfast and Light Lunch
About GSU Economic Forecasting Center Conferences
Each half-day conference features a detailed analysis of the economic outlook for the nation, Southeast, Georgia and Atlanta, combining Rajeev Dhawan’s own expertise with the latest computer-based econometric models. The program also offers presentations on topics ranging from stock market performance and international events to real estate conditions and local growth.