- This event has passed.
Economic Forecasting Conference Webinar
September 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Conference Theme: Economic Forecasting Conference Webinar
Participate with invited guest speakers along with award winning director, Dr. Rajeev Dhawan, analyze this issue in detail.
Gain insight and more on these issues facing the economy at our webinar!
• Can the winter holiday travel season be salvaged?
• Is the hot housing market a fad?
• Is Georgia′s re-opening insulated from the virus?
• How long will the “Mirage” of ultra-low bond yields last?
• Is inflation linked to the shape of recovery?
• Dr. Rajeev Dhawan • Director, Economic Forecasting Center at GSU
• Micheal Drury • Chief Economist, McVean Trading & Investments, LLC
• John Hunt • President, MarketNSight & ViaSearch
ONLINE via Webex
Please note that you must register with Webex in order to attend. Once you register on the Webex site and your registration is approved, you will receive confirmation emails from Webex with your information to join the Conference/Webinar.
For more information contact
Economic Forecasting at GSU
Email • 404-413-7260
About GSU Economic Forecasting Center Conferences
Each half-day conference features a detailed analysis of the economic outlook for the nation, Southeast, Georgia and Atlanta, combining Rajeev Dhawan’s own expertise with the latest computer-based econometric models. The program also offers presentations on topics ranging from stock market performance and international events to real estate conditions and local growth.