- This event has passed.
GSU Economic Forecasting Conference
November 15, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 12:15 pm
Conference Theme Can Globalization Be Local?
Come to the quarterly conference and hear three invited guest speakers along with award winning director, Dr. Rajeev Dhawan, analyze this issue in detail.
• Globalization Under Threat? The Economic Outlook and Risks Ahead
• The Economics of Brexit
• The Fed Outlook
• Forecast of the Nation, State and Region
• Dr. Rajeev Dhawan • Director, Economic Forecasting Center at GSU
• William Strauss • Senior Economist and Economic Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
• Stuart P.M. Mackintosh • Executive Director, Group of Thirty
• Jeremy Pilmore-Bedford • British Consulate General, Atlanta
• David E. Altig • Executive Vice President and Director of Research, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Georgia State University
100 Auburn Avenue
You will be joining 300 other business professionals at the event, so don’t miss this great opportunity to network!
• Dr. Dhawan’s presentation
• 3 Guest Speakers
• Conference materials
• Both Forecast Booklets
• Breakfast and Light Lunch
RSVP by: Friday, November 10, 2017
For more information contact
Robinson Economic Forecasting at GSU
Email • 404-413-7260
About GSU Economic Forecasting Center Conferences
Each half-day conference features a detailed analysis of the economic outlook for the nation, Southeast, Georgia and Atlanta, combining Rajeev Dhawan’s own expertise with the latest computer-based econometric models. The program also offers presentations on topics ranging from stock market performance and international events to real estate conditions and local growth.