- This event has passed.
GSU Economic Forecasting Conference
February 28 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Conference Theme Real Estate Junction
Come to the quarterly conference and hear three invited guest speakers along with award winning director, Dr. Rajeev Dhawan, analyze this issue in detail.
• Real Estate Roller Coaster: Lessons from China
• Georgia Housing Math
• The Mother of Invention
• Forecast of the Nation, State and Region
• Dr. Rajeev Dhawan • Director, Economic Forecasting Center at GSU
• Michael Drury • Chief Economist, McVean Trading & Investments, LLC
• Frank Norton, Jr • CEO Chairman, Norton Holdings
• John Hunt • President, MarketNSight & ViaSearch, Inc.
Auditorium, Centennial Hall
Georgia State University
100 Auburn Avenue
You will be joining 300 other business professionals at the event, so don’t miss this great opportunity to network!
• Dr. Dhawan’s presentation
• 3 Guest Speakers
• Conference materials
• Both Forecast Booklets
• Breakfast and Light Lunch
RSVP by: Friday, February 23, 2018
For more information contact
Robinson Economic Forecasting at GSU
Email • 404-413-7260
About GSU Economic Forecasting Center Conferences
Each half-day conference features a detailed analysis of the economic outlook for the nation, Southeast, Georgia and Atlanta, combining Rajeev Dhawan’s own expertise with the latest computer-based econometric models. The program also offers presentations on topics ranging from stock market performance and international events to real estate conditions and local growth.