GSU Economic Forecasting Conference: Opportunities in Modern Era
August 28 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Conference Theme: Opportunities in Modern Era
Gain insight and more on these pressing issues – among others – facing the economy.
• Will the inverted yield curve force the Fed to cut rates sooner than expected?
• How will pre-election year events affect economic and financial performance?
• Can Georgia’s momentum battle trade skirmishes?
• How soon can we expect the FED to do rate cuts?
• How can unexpected events shock our growth momentum?
Come to the quarterly conference and hear three invited guest speakers along with award winning director, Dr. Rajeev Dhawan, analyze this issue in detail.
• Dr. Rajeev Dhawan • Director, Economic Forecasting Center at GSU
• Gregory Daco • Chief US Economist, Oxford Economics USA
• Michael Drury • Chief Economist, McVEAN Trading & Investments, LLC
• Frank Norton • President, The Norton Agency
You will be joining 300 other business professionals at the event, so don’t miss this great opportunity to network!
• Dr. Dhawan’s presentation
• 3 Guest Speakers
• Conference materials
• Both Forecast Booklets
• Breakfast and Light Lunch
RSVP by: Friday, August 23, 2019
For more information contact
Robinson Economic Forecasting at GSU
Email • 404-413-7260
About GSU Economic Forecasting Center Conferences
Each half-day conference features a detailed analysis of the economic outlook for the nation, Southeast, Georgia and Atlanta, combining Rajeev Dhawan’s own expertise with the latest computer-based econometric models. The program also offers presentations on topics ranging from stock market performance and international events to real estate conditions and local growth.