Robinson Economic Forecasting Conference: Real Estate Crossroads
February 26 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Conference Theme: Real Estate Crossroads
Come to the quarterly conference and hear three invited guest speakers along with award winning director, Dr. Rajeev Dhawan, analyze this issue in detail.
Gain insight and more on these pressing issues – among others – facing the economy at the February conference!
• How is Georgia weathering the fallout from trade spats?
• Can political noise impact consumer spending?
• What will spur new home buying?
• What are the opportunities in commercial real estate?
• Dr. Rajeev Dhawan • Director, Economic Forecasting Center at GSU
• Hamilton Fout • Vice President of Economic & Strategic Research, Fannie Mae
• Rebecca Rockey • Global Head of Forecasting, Cushman & Wakefield
• John Hunt • President, MarketNSight & ViaSearch
You will be joining 300 other business professionals at the event, so don’t miss this great opportunity to network!
• Dr. Dhawan’s presentation
• 3 Guest Speakers
• Conference materials
• Both Forecast Booklets
• Breakfast and Light Lunch
RSVP by: Friday, February 21, 2020
For more information contact
Robinson Economic Forecasting at GSU
Email • 404-413-7260
About GSU Economic Forecasting Center Conferences
Each half-day conference features a detailed analysis of the economic outlook for the nation, Southeast, Georgia and Atlanta, combining Rajeev Dhawan’s own expertise with the latest computer-based econometric models. The program also offers presentations on topics ranging from stock market performance and international events to real estate conditions and local growth.